Cookies Policy for EZAir
Learn More About Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies Policy.
When consulting our website, cookies and other tracking technologies (hereinafter “Cookies”) may be placed on your device (computer, tablet, or smartphone). The information below explains how Cookies work and how to use the current tools to configure them.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are text files containing a small amount of information that are placed on your device when you visit our Websites. They allow saving information about the navigation of your device.
What are Cookies used for?
- To establish statistics and volumes of traffic and of use of the services offered (audience measurement cookies);
- To adapt the presentation of the site according to the type of device used (computer, tablet, smartphone, …);
- To recognize the device used to visit our Website;
- To memorize information about forms filled in on our Websites and in particular to store the contents of a shopping cart when you place an order;
- To identify your interests and share them with advertisers on our partners’ websites so as to send you personalized offers and targeted advertising (advertising cookies);
- To enable online purchases;
- To share information on social networks.
What types of Cookies are used on our Website?
Cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with the service requested.
They are essential to browsing our website and properly using their features. If you disable these Cookies, you may no longer be able to access certain features of the website that are necessary to provide you with the requested services. For example, when you book a trip online, you must pay for your order. To do this, we must remember “your shopping cart” so that you can enter information about yourself and pay for your trip online.
These cookies allow us to observe how you consult our Websites for anonymous statistical purposes. These anonymous analyses especially allow us to optimize and improve the ergonomics of our website, detect navigation problems, or even organize certain content.
The information collected through these Cookies includes, for example, the pages you consult, open, and leave, the date and time, information such as the number of clicks made on a given page, scrolling pages, and the type of operating system that you use. The search terms you use or the IP address of your device, to determine your connection country, can also be collected.
Cookies measuring audience
The information collected through these Cookies is used to measure the traffic generated by our advertising campaigns. These Cookies also allow us to evaluate the success of our advertising campaigns, including our advertisements on third-party sites, for example by accounting for the number of bookings completed by customers from an advertisement. Information collected through audience measurement Cookies does not reveal your identity.
These cookies collect information about your Internet navigation habits. Depending on the web pages you visit, you define your own interests, which allows us to offer you suitable advertising according to your areas of interest. They also allow us to limit the number of times you see an ad and help us evaluate the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns. These advertising Cookies are placed on your device by our partners (e.g.: advertising agencies, targeting advertising agencies, social networks, and search engines).
Social networking Cookies generated by “share buttons”
How to manage the deposit of Cookies on your device
If you access our website from a device located in France, your consent is valid for a period of thirteen (13) months from the first deposit of Cookies on your device. Once this period has passed, we will seek your consent again.
You can modify your choices with regards to Cookies at any time by setting your Web browser preferences. In order to configure your browser, please consult the “Help” section of said browser which will explain the applicable procedure.
The following hyperlinks can be used to access the settings of the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer™: https://support.microsoft.com/en-ca/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari™: https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT201265
- Chrome™: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
- Firefox™: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Opera™: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
You also have the possibility to control the deposit of Cookies in the settings of your smartphone:
- IOS (Apple): https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT201265
- Android: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&ref_topic=7438325
Update: Sept 1, 2022